Master programme midwifery
As of September 1, 2021, we will no longer participate in the full program of the European Master of Science in Midwifery.
In the coming two years (2022 and 2023) we will still offer one elective module per year for the students enrolled in the European Master and for other interested parties which meet the entry requirements.
These are the following modules:
• Summer semester (10 weeks between April and June) 2022: Strategy Development and Leadership (Maastricht, 8 ECs)
• Summer semester (10 weeks between April and June) 2023: Implementation of Innovations in Maternal & Infant care (Maastricht, 8 ECs)
In the meantime, we are working together with the other midwifery programs in the Netherlands on a joint Master's in Midwifery. If everything goes according to plan, it will start on September 1, 2022.
- What requirements apply to be admitted to the program of the European Master of Science in Midwifery?
- Should I come to Maastricht or to another address of one of the partners in the consortium to attend the lessons of the EuMScM?
- How does the online education look like?
- What are the technical requirements to attend the online education?