Master programme midwifery
You have chosen a wonderful profession: midwifery. It is a well-considered choice. You could also say it is a choice for life, because day after day you commit yourself to serving mother, child and society, and welcoming new life into the world.
Perhaps you are ready to take a new step. Perhaps you are looking to advance your knowledge, strengthen your competencies, play another role in the care of mother and child, determine policies, conduct research or stand at the cradle of important innovation taking place in your field. Whatever your motivation is, the European Master of Science in Midwifery could mean the start of a new life for you: as an innovator, policymaker, international networker, medical professional or researcher.
- What requirements apply to be admitted to the program of the European Master of Science in Midwifery?
- Should I come to Maastricht or to another address of one of the partners in the consortium to attend the lessons of the EuMScM?
- How does the online education look like?
- What are the technical requirements to attend the online education?
- How does the educational program look like?